Driveway Cleaning & Maintenance
Block paved driveways have the on-going problem with moss, weeds, fungus growth, tree roots and sunken areas.
TG Contractors offers a 3 step restoration process to restore a block pave drive back to that newly laid finish.
- STEP 1: Driveway is pressure cleaned to remove moss, weeds and fungus growth.
- STEP 2: Any necessary repairs will be carried out if needed.
- STEP 3: Your driveway is then weed killed, to kill off any existing roots through the foundation.
Concrete is a porous surface and has on-going problems with moss and fungal growth which causes hairline fractures, resulting in cracks and discolouration.
TG Contractors provides a maintenance-free solution to this problem. The drive is professionally cleaned, cracks and hairline fractures are repaired and we use a liquid resin seal which then seals the surface to give it a waterproof barrier. This barrier stops the hairline fractures leading to cracks, moss and fungal growth and is dirt and oil resistant.
Tarmac surfaces have the on-going problem of moss, fungus growth and cracking to the surface, caused by moisture from the moss which deteriorates the surface.
Weather penetration such as heat and ultra-violet rays from the sun cause further breakdown of asphalt making it brittle.
TG Contractors’s 3 Step Restoration Process:
- STEP 1: Tarmac surface is low-pressure cleaned to remove moss and fungus growth.
- STEP 2: Any repairs needed are carried out.
- STEP 3: The surface is then sealed with a protective colour coating sealant, which gives the driveway a new-laid look.
It is oil, heat and water resistant, and free from fungus growth which provides a longer lifespan.
Patio Cleaning Restoration
All aspects and all types of patios pressure cleaned to remove moss, weeds and fungus growth. For a new look finish we can apply a two coat sealant.
- Wall Cleaning
- Exterior Brick Walls
- Pillar Tops
- Wall Rendering
- Cleaned and Sealed
TG Contractors Roof Tile Cleaning Renovation:
- STEP 1: Roof tile surfaces and cement work are fully cleaned from fungus growth and moss.
- STEP 2: Gutters, fascias and downpipes are fully cleaned, surrounding areas are cleaned including doors, windows with PVC and glass cleaner.
- STEP 3: An inspection is carried out on the roof for loose cement and broken tiles, and repaired if needed.
- STEP 4: The tiles surface and cement work is then treated with TG Contractors's water based roof sealant to stop the re-growth of moss and fungus growth and also giving the roof a natural new look finish and still allowing the tiles to breathe.
- Exterior Painting & Decorating
- Cleaing Services